The Balens CPD Conference will once again be returning for 2020. Held on *NEW DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED*, the focus of this year’s conference is "Mental and Emotional Health and Wellbeing Perspectives".
Attendees will receive an attendance certificate for 6 hours of learning with others, speaker notes and free entry into Holistic Health. Tickets cost just £34.50 for the day; contact email@example.com to book your place.
*Subject to change
- 09:15 - 09:45: Registration arrival, tea & coffee
- 09:45 - 10:00: David Balen - Welcome & Introduction - Aims and objectives of the day
- 10:00 - 11:10: Dr Rosy Daniel - Mapping the Mental Health Territory
- 11:10 - 11:25: Refreshment Break
- 11:30 - 12:45: Dr Michael Dixon - Mental Health - a case for interrogation: why, what and how this may work in practice, with social prescribing as an accelerator
- 12:45 - 14:00: Lunch and Networking
- 14:00 - 15:10: Hannah Volpe - The Legal Bit: Vulnerable Patients, Consent and Psychiatric Injuries
- 15:10 - 15:25: Refreshment Break
- 15:25 - 16:20: Mike Jeffries - Current Trends in Mental Health Provision - Where do Natural Health and Wellbeing Professionals fit into the scene now and going forward
- 16:20 - 17:00: Q&A Panel Discussion
- 17:00: Networking & Close
Find out more at www.Balens.co.uk.